Select Page

Author: Qing Li

The International Student’s Guide To Getting Your Driver’s License in CNY

It’s a simple reality of life in the USA. You have to have a driver’s license. As an international student, you will need to have a valid and easily understood I.D. to not only drive in the states, but to also be eligible for better rates on car insurance—A massive savings over a 4-year student stay. A driver’s license can also help you enjoy life’s simple luxuries. You can stay in hotels, enter bars, and possibly apply for a job. The following steps make this process clear and easy: First you will need a “learner’s permit”. This would legally allow you to...

Read More


This site celebrates the people places, and culture that make Central New York one of the most vibrant and livable regions in the country. From Auburn to Utica, from Syracuse, to Ithaca, this is LivableCNY.

Our Advertisers

Recent Tweets